The Opportunity to Join an Amazing Team!
Are you interested in joining a team of experts who are the best at, and love, what they do? Are you looking for the opportunity to become part of an expanding company with loads of career growth potential? Does the thought of a job doing meaningful work to help revitalize communities, with visible results, appeal to you?
Is it important that you find a career, not just a job? You’ve found your career opportunity with Civitas!
Civitas Advisors is always looking to expand our team. Whether you’re interested in working with property owners, local governments, destination marketing organizations, or providing legal, marketing, or administrative services, we’d love to hear from you. We’re headquartered in Sacramento, California – but are always looking for exciting new places to serve.
Looking for an opportunity to make a difference?
Our work serves as a catalyst for economic development and tourism, makes a visible impact on the community, and creates jobs. Civitas is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team. We’ve been in business for over 20 years, we’re the best at what we do, and we want you to be the best too.
As a Project Coordinator with Civitas, you’ll be able to work independently, while still having a team to help you get the job done. Within this entry-level position you will have the opportunity to support a seasoned Project Manager and:
- Make lasting relationships with your clients through managing and completing their projects;
- Work closely with municipal staff and elected officials;
- Become an expert in all things related to different types of assessment districts;
- Be the primary contact person for your clients;
- Coordinate team efforts, including clients and third-parties, to complete projects.
It will help if you have:
- A knack for relationship building;
- The drive to become an expert and be the best at what you do;
- A history of managing projects and completing them on time (or early) and within budget;
- A love of travel and the ability to work a flexible schedule; and
- The desire to continually grow, develop, and find innovative ways to service our clients.
Qualifications: An Associate’s Degree or a minimum of two-years post-secondary education, plus two years’ experience in a project-related position required. Educational requirements may be modified with experience beyond two years.
Compensation: This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Compensation starts at $16-20 per hour, DOE. Benefits include medical, dental, sick, and vacation time. 401k eligible after one year of employment.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Marketing & Content Creation Coordinator
Our legal and consulting firm is seeking a motivated Marketing and Content Coordinator to assist our Business Development team in driving lead generation and expanding the business. You will help transform Civitas products into stories, conversations, and experiences that position Civitas as thought leaders in the tourism funding space. The ideal candidate will be expected to bring unique ideas and fresh perspective to our content development efforts – helping us inject life and excitement into a market that is ripe for expansion.
Additionally, this person will conduct market analysis, initiate contact with prospects, generate leads and sales, maintain relationships with existing clients and address their needs.
Civitas specializes in igniting local economies, creating jobs and establishing stable funding for destination promotions and downtown improvements throughout the United States.
- Develop and maintain Marketing calendar and organize marketing activities.
- Conducting market research.
- Schedule and prepare for webinars.
- Assisting with the preparation of webinars or other presentations for prospective clients.
- Develop and publish monthly newsletter.
- Own parts of the customer journey – develop cohesive, coherent content plans that support other marketing efforts.
- Deliver content that humanizes our service, clearly articulates, and reinforces Civitas product and value proposition, and stands out from the competition.
- Produce compelling blog posts, website experiences, integrated campaigns, and more.
- Maintain and enhance the Civitas website, including managing content refresh and redesign. Knowledge of WordPress preferred.
- Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists. Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Hubspot is preferred.
Requirements & Application: To be considered for this position, you will need to meet the requirements below:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field or the equivalent experience in the field.
- Two – four years of professional experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking skills.
If all of that sounds like a great fit for you, send us your resume, cover letter, and a brief marketing writing sample. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits: This is a full-time non-exempt position. Benefits include sick time, medical, dental and vision insurance after 30 days and vacation after 90 days, 401k and profit sharing, and at least 11 paid holidays per year. Civitas is an equal opportunity employer. Compensation will be determined based on experience.